1. Book your first meeting
If you are interested in meeting with us, please contact our office to set up an virtual or telephone meeting.
2. Prepare for your first meeting
Once your first meeting has been scheduled, we recommend you gather the following information to bring to your first meeting:
- Recent investment statements (if applicable)
- A copy of your most recent Income Tax Return and CRA Notice of Assessment
- Current year income expectations (including salary and bonus)
- Group Benefits information provided through your employer
- Insurance Policies
- General idea of your monthly spending habits
This information will help us in designing a suitable investment strategy based on your unique financial situation.
3. Initial Meeting
After gathering the documents listed above you are now ready for your meeting. We are located 200 Bond Street West, Suite 107, Oshawa, Ontario L1J 2L7
Our office has complimentary parking spaces for clients to use at the front of the building.