J.P. Collins, CIM, FCSI
As my client, here is what you can expect:
1. I commit to listening to your needs, wants and concerns each time we communicate. I will not make a recommendation until I fully understand your situation.
2. I will always explain your financial planning options, costs and our relationship
with suppliers when making recommendations to you. I want to ensure that you know
that we are putting your interests ahead of ours.
3. I will always explain my recommendations in plain language so that you always
understand what I’m talking about.
4. I will contact you to set regular meetings to review performance, discuss future
planning opportunities and any significant changes in your financial circumstance.
5. I will always be available by phone, in person or by email to ensure that I meet
your communication needs. I have a “24 hour” return call policy.
6. I will provide all clients with the option of a comprehensive financial plan which
will give you an understanding of your risks with regard to investing, taxation, insurance,
wills, estate planning and powers of attorney.
7. I aim to fully understand your lifestyle and retirement needs so that I am able to properly
balance the risk in your portfolio with your expectation of returns.
8. With regard to the performance of your portfolio, I will measure your investment
performance against written goals.
9. A large component of my role as your advisor is to educate you to new ideas and
opportunities. I commit to bringing you new and relevant ideas that are introduced
to the marketplace.
2022 Multi-Asset Outlook
Dec 24, 2021
Alfred Lam shares his multi-asset outlook for the coming year and what the impact could be to investors’ portfolios....Read more
RRIF, meet JLTD
Dec 15, 2021
If assets remain in a Registered Retirement Income Fund (RRIF), the estate may owe tax equal to about half the value. But a couple can offset the tax with a strategy you may not know about....Read more
Prepare for the unexpected
Dec 15, 2021
The pandemic taught us that anything can happen at any time. We’ve got several solutions you can put in place in advance to manage unexpected situations that may arise....Read more
Leave a Note
Please fill out the form below