J.P. Collins, CIM, FCSI
As my client, here is what you can expect:
1. I commit to listening to your needs, wants and concerns each time we communicate. I will not make a recommendation until I fully understand your situation.
2. I will always explain your financial planning options, costs and our relationship
with suppliers when making recommendations to you. I want to ensure that you know
that we are putting your interests ahead of ours.
3. I will always explain my recommendations in plain language so that you always
understand what I’m talking about.
4. I will contact you to set regular meetings to review performance, discuss future
planning opportunities and any significant changes in your financial circumstance.
5. I will always be available by phone, in person or by email to ensure that I meet
your communication needs. I have a “24 hour” return call policy.
6. I will provide all clients with the option of a comprehensive financial plan which
will give you an understanding of your risks with regard to investing, taxation, insurance,
wills, estate planning and powers of attorney.
7. I aim to fully understand your lifestyle and retirement needs so that I am able to properly
balance the risk in your portfolio with your expectation of returns.
8. With regard to the performance of your portfolio, I will measure your investment
performance against written goals.
9. A large component of my role as your advisor is to educate you to new ideas and
opportunities. I commit to bringing you new and relevant ideas that are introduced
to the marketplace.
The Case for Equities
Sep 29, 2021
Despite the concerns facing investors, Alfred and Marchello share their thoughts on why equities remain the focus of their portfolios....Read more
Borrowing to invest
Sep 09, 2021
Borrowing to invest sounds tempting – you just need investment returns that exceed your loan interest. See why it can be a sound strategy for some investors and too risky for others....Read more
Lesser-known ways to profit and save
Sep 09, 2021
Everything’s more intriguing when it’s little known and under the radar. Especially when the subject is strategies to save you money and put more in your pocket....Read more
Leave a Note
Please fill out the form below