J.P. Collins, CIM, FCSI
As my client, here is what you can expect:
1. I commit to listening to your needs, wants and concerns each time we communicate. I will not make a recommendation until I fully understand your situation.
2. I will always explain your financial planning options, costs and our relationship
with suppliers when making recommendations to you. I want to ensure that you know
that we are putting your interests ahead of ours.
3. I will always explain my recommendations in plain language so that you always
understand what I’m talking about.
4. I will contact you to set regular meetings to review performance, discuss future
planning opportunities and any significant changes in your financial circumstance.
5. I will always be available by phone, in person or by email to ensure that I meet
your communication needs. I have a “24 hour” return call policy.
6. I will provide all clients with the option of a comprehensive financial plan which
will give you an understanding of your risks with regard to investing, taxation, insurance,
wills, estate planning and powers of attorney.
7. I aim to fully understand your lifestyle and retirement needs so that I am able to properly
balance the risk in your portfolio with your expectation of returns.
8. With regard to the performance of your portfolio, I will measure your investment
performance against written goals.
9. A large component of my role as your advisor is to educate you to new ideas and
opportunities. I commit to bringing you new and relevant ideas that are introduced
to the marketplace.
Lessons from March’s Bank Run
Apr 26, 2023
How many crises can the Fed dodge by printing money? Discover what went on in the banking system in March and what it means for investors going forward....Read more
Fixed Income Commentary
Mar 29, 2023
How have global economies fared in their battle to reign in inflation? Let’s examine contrasting fiscal policies and the state of global credit....Read more
Help your child purchase a home with an FHSA
Mar 15, 2023
What do you get when you combine some of the best features of a Registered Retirement Savings Plan (RRSP) and a Tax-Free Savings Account (TFSA)? Read about the new First Home Savings Account (FHSA)....Read more
Leave a Note
Please fill out the form below