J.P. Collins, CIM, FCSI
As my client, here is what you can expect:
1. I commit to listening to your needs, wants and concerns each time we communicate. I will not make a recommendation until I fully understand your situation.
2. I will always explain your financial planning options, costs and our relationship
with suppliers when making recommendations to you. I want to ensure that you know
that we are putting your interests ahead of ours.
3. I will always explain my recommendations in plain language so that you always
understand what I’m talking about.
4. I will contact you to set regular meetings to review performance, discuss future
planning opportunities and any significant changes in your financial circumstance.
5. I will always be available by phone, in person or by email to ensure that I meet
your communication needs. I have a “24 hour” return call policy.
6. I will provide all clients with the option of a comprehensive financial plan which
will give you an understanding of your risks with regard to investing, taxation, insurance,
wills, estate planning and powers of attorney.
7. I aim to fully understand your lifestyle and retirement needs so that I am able to properly
balance the risk in your portfolio with your expectation of returns.
8. With regard to the performance of your portfolio, I will measure your investment
performance against written goals.
9. A large component of my role as your advisor is to educate you to new ideas and
opportunities. I commit to bringing you new and relevant ideas that are introduced
to the marketplace.
The sun is shining again!
Feb 26, 2024
As we exit a turbulent economic cycle, a sustained upswing should be just around the corner. Now is the time to explore the key trend on the verge of becoming a global boom....Read more
Our 2024 Wish List
Jan 23, 2024
Is the great inflation battle really over? Investors' wishes for a prosperous year might just come true. Explore the trends shaping your investments in 2024....Read more
What to expect in 2024
Jan 18, 2024
As 2023 draws to a close, let’s reflect on the changes and challenges of the past year and explore enticing trends and investment opportunities for the year to come....Read more
Leave a Note
Please fill out the form below