Rick S. Sukhu, CFP
Senior Wealth Advisor
Rick started his career in the Electronics Manufacturing business as a Production Controller with Rockwell International. In 1974, he joined the tire industry working for Uniroyal Tires Canada as their clerk in Banking and Finance. During the 20 years (1974-1994) in the tire industry, he worked for three tire companies, Uniroyal, Uniroyal Goodrich, Michelin/Uniroyal Goodrich, as a result of consolidation.
*Former Corporate Treasurer of Michelin/Uniroyal Goodrich
In 1994, Rick left the tire industry and joined the Financial Services industry. He joined Brightside Financial Services on April 4, 1994 as a Financial Advisor, and was appointed to Branch Manager in 1997. In 2004 he joined Assante Financial Management Ltd. Then in 2007, he was promoted from Financial Advisor to Senior Financial Advisor.
1) Honours Business Degree, Major in Accounting & Finance
2) Mutual Fund License
3) CFP Designation
4) Insurance License, Level I & II
5) Canadian Securities Course
1) A founding Member of the Canadian Institute of Financial Planners
2) A member of Advocis – The Financial Advisors Association of Canada
3) Former member of the MDRT (Million Dollar Round Table). This association represents the top 1% of the advisors in the world.
"Be the best at what I do for the benefit of my family, my clients and society. Treat everyone in a warm and respectful manner with integrity and ethics. Focus on my health because it is most important to my family, my clients, and me." - Rick S. Sukhu
Leave a Note
Please fill out the form below